[freenet-devl] Re: Yet another GCJ update. (a/k/a PR 1615 followup)

Per Bothner per@bothner.com
Fri Feb 23 16:05:00 GMT 2001

Bryce McKinlay <bryce@albatross.co.nz> writes:

> "Mark J. Roberts" wrote:
>
> > We fixed this, but I forgot to CC your list. Per's already committed the
> > patch:
>
> He did? I don't see this patch in the current tree.

I can't recall checking this in, or promising to do so.

The patch seems plausible, but it is not in the gnu.math.IntNum version.
Before I bless the patch, could you give me (again, sorry) which
division is giving the wrong result, so I can check it against gnu.math
as used by Kawa?  (You've posted some pirs of numbers to divide, and the
ones I tried seemed to give the correct result.  So I'd like to understand
better the need for the patch.)
--
	--Per Bothner