[freenet-devl] Re: Yet another GCJ update. (a/k/a PR 1615 followup)

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Fri Feb 23 13:22:00 GMT 2001

Mark> However, I've observed the problem Warren was talking about,
Mark> where mod will sometimes return negative values, in modPow. This
Mark> is almost certainly the sole cause of the bogus results. Here's
Mark> one example (run with a fresh checkout from two weeks ago,
Mark> because the current tree won't build):

My best guess is that it will take us (meaning Java hackers at RH) a
while before we can get to this one.  If you're motivated to write a
patch, that would be great ...