Lots of "make check" regressions

Boehm, Hans hans_boehm@hp.com
Tue Feb 20 10:38:00 GMT 2001

Bryce -

I can't build the gcj front end anymore.  The problem is the following piece
of code around line 6800 in parse.y.  Gcc 2.95.1 doesn't think the
declaration at the end is valid C code, and I agree with it.  There should
be a separate declaration of enclosing_decl_type at the beginning of the
function.

Hans

static void
check_inner_class_access (decl, enclosing_decl, cl)
     tree decl, enclosing_decl, cl;
{
  const char *access;

  /* We don't issue an error message when CL is null. CL can be null
     as a result of processing a JDEP crafted by source_start_java_method
     for the purpose of patching its parm decl. But the error would
     have been already trapped when fixing the method's signature.
     DECL can also be NULL in case of earlier errors. */
  if (!decl || !cl)
    return;

  tree enclosing_decl_type = TREE_TYPE (enclosing_decl);