Java web pages and #include virtual="/..."

Gerald Pfeifer pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Feb 6 10:48:00 GMT 2001

On 6 Feb 2001, Tom Tromey wrote:
> I think we can just remove them.  I don't see what they point to, even
> in the old java web pages.  I think they must be vestigal.

Okay, I'm going to take care of that.

Once I'm done, I'd really appreciate a volunteer to help with the Java
pages.

Right now, most of these pages won't validate as any version of HTML --
no font colors (thus yielding white text on white background for some
users).

Fixing this should be an indepent, relatively simple project. Any takers?

Gerald