[patch] Re: Another weird sparc solaris 2.8 compiler error

David Korn dkorn@pixelpower.com
Fri Feb 2 07:46:00 GMT 2001

>This is maybe a dumb question... why not have jvgenmain generate a C++
>source instead, and let the compiler do the mangling?

   Coz it still has to work even with --enable-languages=c,java ? (No c++)

     DaveK
--
The Boulder Pledge: "Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything
offered to me as the result of an unsolicited email message. Nor will I

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com