_Jv_AttachCurrentThread vs unhandled exceptions

Cedric Berger cedric@wireless-networks.com
Fri Aug 3 16:49:00 GMT 2001

The code I posted here does *not* comes from the SCSL
(which I've not signed).
It comes straight from the public JDK distribution, I'm sure
it's on your PC too!

Theses sources comes with the following comment:
        This source code is provided for informational purposes
        only, to help developers learn and use the Java programming
        language.

Given that comment, and how the file is distributed, I believe
reading and posting this code fragment is not going to harm
neither GCJ developpers nor Sun.

Cedric