active gcj chat?

Bryce McKinlay bryce@albatross.co.nz
Mon Apr 2 18:47:00 GMT 2001

Tony Kimball wrote:

> I'm ramping up on fixing some gcj bugs, and wondering if there's any
> place, e.g. IRC net/channel, where gcj hackers hang out (so that i
> could brain leech my way over any bumps in the learning curve).

Nope, but I think it could be benefitial to have one. There used to be
an irc server somewhere where lots of the kernel and gnome hackers hung
out - it was quite cool to be able to discuss coding problems etc in
real time. Then again maybe GCC hackers are too busy to be wasting time
on IRC ;-)

regards

  [ bryce ]