[STUFF] openjava.org

burtonator burton@relativity.yi.org
Wed Sep 27 21:29:00 GMT 2000

Hey.

I set this up about 3 weeks ago.  http://www.openjava.org/about.html

I haven't had time to run with it because life is really hectic right
now (next week I will become Uncle Kevin! :)...

Anyway.  I won't have time to run with this for about 4 weeks or so.  It
was setup to push the things I hope all of us care about... Open Source
and Java :).  If anyone wants to run with this then +1...  you can
submit patches... and I could give you cvs commit.

Kevin

--
** Should SUN Open Source Java? Please Vote:
http://relativity.yi.org/java **

Kevin A Burton (burton@apache.org, burton@openprivacy.org, UIN:
73488596)
        http://relativity.yi.org              http://www.openprivacy.org
Message to SUN Microsystems:  "Please Open Source Java!"
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme
excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
    - Sun Tzu, 300 B.C.