Very slow compiler?

Alexandre Petit-Bianco apbianco@cygnus.com
Mon Sep 25 17:49:00 GMT 2000

Bryce McKinlay writes:

> Thanks, this worked. Build times seem to be back to normal with this
> patch applied.

OK. Mines are still long, but I can't really compare because I don't
sanely remember how long a build used to take. Tom was the first one
to point out that builds were taking forever. I never noticed that
building libgcj was long until he mentioned it to me. Ever since, it's
been paranoia land -- I don't know what's a reasonable time anymore.

I think I'll have to try with a 1 or two months old tree.

./A