Problems compiling libgcj-snapshot-2000-10-29

Tom.Williams@diversifiedsoftware.com Tom.Williams@diversifiedsoftware.com
Tue Oct 31 17:13:00 GMT 2000

Hi!   I think you're right.  I just built egcs-20001030 with gcc-2.95.2 and
then I tried to build libgcj-snapshot-2000-10-30 and I got the same
problems.

Any other ideas?

Peace......

Tom