Problems compiling libgcj-snapshot-2000-10-29

Tom.Williams@diversifiedsoftware.com Tom.Williams@diversifiedsoftware.com
Mon Oct 30 15:22:00 GMT 2000

Hi!  I downloaded a fresh snapshot (libgcj-snapshot-2000-10-29.tar.bz2)
from ftp.freesoftware.com and I'm building it now.  If it crashes again,
I'll post a message to this list and you can tell me what to look for in
what files.  I'm not sure if config.log files will contain all of the data
or if I'll need to poke around the various makefiles.

Peace......

Tom

Tom Tromey <tromey@cygnus.com> on 10/30/2000 03:14:24 PM

Please respond to tromey@cygnus.com