internal error - SP mismatch

Jeff Sturm jsturm@sigma6.com
Fri Mar 24 08:50:00 GMT 2000

James CE Johnson wrote:

> I guess I'm just one of those trouble-maker newbies...
>
> Flushed with success from last night's testing (thanks Bryce & Tom), I decided
> to try mixing some exising .class files with my simple testcase.  Well,
> libgcj-2.95.1 doesn't include gij so I tried to build the latest snapshot & got
> the error above.
>
> My gcc is a recently built 2.95.2.
[...]

I don't think you can build libgcj snapshots with gcc-2.95.2 any
longer.  The only options are:

- stick with libgcj 2.95.1
- get a gcc snapshot (and cross your fingers... recent snapshots
  are notoriously unstable)
- wait for next release (no timetable yet, but a release coordinator has
  been assigned for gcc 3.0, a good start at least)

--
Jeff Sturm
jsturm@sigma6.com