Merging GCJ and GCC web pages?

Gerald Pfeifer pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jun 23 16:08:00 GMT 2000

Hi folks,

I'm the web pages maintainer of the GCC project and as such I have
repeatedly received support calls (sometimes forwarded from FSF staff)
of users that are confused or don't even find the GCJ web pages when
looking at GCC.

And, unlike the GCC pages, currently the GCJ pages are not mirrored at
the www.gnu.org site.

Have you considered merging the GCJ pages into the GCC site itself?

Some parts, like the footer and the about.html page are already
strikingly similiar ;-), and we probably could save duplicate work and
create a package for the user that is more concise and up-to-date.

Gerald
Have a look at http://petition.eurolinux.org !