ANNOUNCE: New "Jacks" Java compiler testing project

Tom Tromey tromey@cygnus.com
Fri Jun 23 08:55:00 GMT 2000

Mo> Undecided, I was thinking of using the GPL.

That's what we did for Mauve.  For tests there doesn't seem to be a
reason to do anything else.  We just let the individual contributors
keep their copyright, too.

BTW feel free to take regression tests out of libgcj.  The ones you
want (compile tests) are in libgcj/libjava/testsuite/libjava.compile.
Some might not be as interesting as others; some are really just tests
for specific bugs we know to be (or to have been) in gcj.

Is there a Jacks mailing list?