gcj/253: problems with instanceof when compilation from .classfiles

Gregory R. Warnes warnes@biostat.washington.edu
Fri Jun 9 17:52:00 GMT 2000

I'll try to come up with succinct test cases as I have time.  Of course, I
don't have much time at the moment since I'm in the last 45 days of my
PhD...

Would it help if I could pile the whole app somewhere and let one of you
mess with it until it compiles?

-Gregory