Testing the boehm-gc in the combined tree.

Boehm, Hans hans_boehm@hp.com
Tue Dec 12 11:16:00 GMT 2000

Good point.  Unfortunately sometimes you may also need -lrt (see
threadlibs.c).

If I recall correctly, the cause of all of this is the reference to dlopen
generated by the interception code.  I would guess it suffices to link
against whatever you need for dlopen on platforms that provide dlopen.  If
anyone can think of a portable way to intercept dlopen without pulling in
those libraries ...

Hans