testing an integrated build

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Fri Dec 8 11:03:00 GMT 2000

Phil> 1) deps.mk references a bunch of .d files which don't exist
Phil> (commented out the Makefile's include statement to get around
Phil> this)

>> These should be created (as empty files) by libjava/configure.  Why
>> aren't they built for you?

Alex> I don't know. Once I worked around my thread problems, this is also
Alex> what I hit on Solaris. Actually, only one `.d' file gets created, I
Alex> never had a chance to find out why.

I checked out libgcj on a Solaris box and ran the part of the script
that creates the .d files.  It worked fine.  I guess I'll have to do a
real Solaris build to try to debug it.  That will have to wait until
next week.