classpath project and gcj

Tom Tromey tromey@redhat.com
Tue Dec 5 13:58:00 GMT 2000

>>>>> "Edgar" == Edgar Villanueva <edgarvil@home.com> writes:

Edgar> OK I got 3 missing classes that where not in libgcj, but where
Edgar> in classpath, compiled and working.

Thanks.

Bryce has been working on merging the Collections code.  I'm sure
he'll check these in as soon as they are ready.

They do compile right now, but they might need Alex's most recent (ie,
today's) compiler patch in order to actually work.

Bryce, is anything else blocking adding these classes?  If not, and
you are busy on something else, tell me and I will go ahead and do it.