First release of gnome-gcj

Oskar Liljeblad osk@hem.passagen.se
Fri Aug 4 15:39:00 GMT 2000

On Thursday, August 03, 2000 at 23:25, Tom Tromey wrote:
> BTW I read in the README about bugs in gcj.  I didn't look in Gnats --
> if you haven't reported them, please report the bugs you find.  Alex
> is actively hacking gcj and has been fixing many bugs lately.

I succeeded in compiling and generating gnome-gcj with GCJ only tonight.
I was able to do this after rewriting some Classpath files; including
java.util.List and java.util.LinkedList.

The 0.1.1 release of gnome-gcj available on SourceForge no longer
requires jikes or JDK. (There are no major changes other than that.)

Oskar Liljeblad (osk@hem.passagen.se)