swing implementation

Troy Wu troy@cinema35.yi.org
Thu Aug 3 02:07:00 GMT 2000

A short preface: I've been lurking on this list for a while, and I've
only recently started my quasi-shouting about Swing.  I really believe
in its programming model and its potential to rival all the other
X-based GUI widget- and toolkits.  Having done some work in my own
implementation, I think that I could bring some value to the group.

	I'm certainly not trying to offend anyone.

It's late for me; perhaps I'm off my rocker.  In any case, I've
appended my thoughts about Magnus's response.

			*	*	*