jc1 segfaults in resolve_qualified_expression_name

Alexandre Petit-Bianco apbianco@cygnus.com
Thu Sep 30 12:33:00 GMT 1999

Steven Ashe writes:
> Information:
> 1) (see below) the command [javac gives no warnings/errors on this file]

Thanks.

> 2) (see below) gdb's opinion on the matter

Thanks.

> 3) What do I do to help?  Someone want the .java file?  Who, where?

The best thing to do is to file a PR, using this URL
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl . You can include the
Java file in the PR, as far as you're willing to have other people see
it and as far as it's not something that will taint people looking at
it (it would be a bad idea to file a Sun's JDK source file, for
example.)

If those two conditions can't be satisfied, I'm afraid you'll have to
work the original file out in order to isolate the bug and file that
instead.

Let me know if you're having trouble using the bug tracking system
(Gnat) we rely on.

Thanks for the bug report.

./A