Is gcc reentrant.

Manosiz Bhattacharyya mano@cse.ucsc.edu
Fri Feb 19 13:44:00 GMT 1999

Thanks,
	I will try to hack jc1 to the purpose. I think the hack might
work. I have seen jc1 to take in multiple classes through the load class
function. Maybe I need to do the same. However, it is not just the
classes, I need I plan to get a call graph going. If I can make a
conservative estimate of the classes and methods.

Regards,
Manosiz.