Current Status

joe joe@pandora.earthlight.co.nz
Thu Feb 11 05:45:00 GMT 1999

Hi I was wondering what the current status of the gcj front end is.

I look at the the web page every so often but it does not look as though
it has been changed since it was put up last year.

Is gcj now at a stage where it can be used for anything [I would most
likely be wanting to use it for cgi style applications rather than gui
type] or is it currently still something that may be of use sometime in
the future.

thanks in advance
Joe.

in real life: Joseph Skinner         |There's no such thing as a wizard
email: joe@earthlight.co.nz          |who minds his own business
       Analyst/Programmer ECL        | - Berengis the Black
http:  www.earthlight.co.nz/users/joe|   Court Mage to the Earls Caeline