libgcj ,OFS1 on alpha

David Pettersson dapet@mai.liu.se
Mon Apr 19 02:47:00 GMT 1999

On 16 Apr 1999, Tom Tromey wrote:

> David> This sounds like to much configure / makefile work for me to be
> David> able to do. Below is a temporary (ugly) fix patch to get on to
> David> the next problem.
>
> Thanks.  However, I'm not going to install this patch.
> Conditionalizing based on `__osf__' is not something we want to do.

I think this is an ugly patch to, even uglier than just conditionalizing
based on __osf__ since the fix itself is repair of an wrongly defined
macro. A good fix of this must ofcause repair the error where its was
made. I dont know configure well enough to do this in a nice way so I had
to do a temporary fix.

> Tom

David