URL() problem

Urban Widmark urban@svenskatest.se
Sun Apr 11 04:44:00 GMT 1999

On Fri, 9 Apr 1999, Warren Levy wrote:

> Try adding '-Wl,-u,_CL_Q53gnu3gcj8protocol4http7Handler -lnsl -lsocket'
> to your link line and you should see better results.  Depending on your
> platform, you may have to link with libs other than nsl or socket.

Thank you, that is exactly what was needed. What -u does is clearly stated
in the ld manpage.

> My apologies for the terse answer but I got your mail just as I was
> heading out and wanted to get you an answer asap.
> --warrenl

No need to apologize for answering RTFMs in a brief manner. Maybe I gave
the wrong impression; I'm only testing gcj, not trying to use it for
something.

/Urban

---
Urban Widmark                           urban@svenskatest.se
Svenska Test AB                         +46 90 71 71 23