Change in the java-discuss mailing list setup

Jason Molenda jsm@cygnus.com
Fri Apr 2 17:58:00 GMT 1999

Howdy,

I've changed the java-discuss mailing list just a bit.
The list address used to be java-discuss@cygnus.com, it is now
java-discuss@sourceware.cygnus.com.  Mail sent to the @cygnus.com address
will continue to work for the near future, please get used to typing
the new @sourceware.cygnus.com address.

The way you subscribe and unsubscribe is now different.  To get off of
this list, send a mail note to java-discuss-unsubscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com.
There is a long explanation about how to unsubscribe with this mailing list
software (ezmlm+idx) at

        http://sourceware.cygnus.com/infra/ezman/ezman-1.html#ss1.4

The new list software offers a whole bunch of benefits, including
some nice spam blocking features I'll be able to enable after we stop
supporting mail sent to the @cygnus.com address.  Mail distribution
should happen in well under thirty minutes, as opposed to the many hours
it could take when it was hosted @cygnus.com.

There is also a digest form of this list, if you prefer to get a single
mail note every day.  Unsubscribe to the list, then send a mail note
to java-discuss-digest-subscribe@sourceware.cygnus.com.

Please feel free to e-mail me directly with any questions or concerns.

Have a groovy weekend,

Jason