Free Java @ JavaOne 1999

Tim Wilkinson tim@transvirtual.com
Wed Oct 21 10:06:00 GMT 1998

All,

Don't know if anyone else is looking into this but we'd like to put
together a free Java BOF at the coming JavaOne and obviously it'd make
sense to get all the free Java people together for this. We've tried to
do this informally the last two years (they confiscated the megaphone
last year) but though we might try to get it into the official program
this year.

Any interest?

Regards
Tim

--
  Tim Wilkinson                         Tel:     +1 510 704 1660
  Transvirtual Technologies, Inc.,      Fax:     +1 510 704 1893