hello?

Anthony Green green@cygnus.com
Fri Oct 9 11:30:00 GMT 1998

Jeff wrote:
> I hope the java native compiler and runtime isn't dead.

I can assure you it's alive and well.  There are a number of hackers
here at Cygnus working hard on all aspects of toolchain.  We've been
running compiled code for a while now, and debugging it with a Java
aware GDB.  The runtime just needs some filling out before we set it
free.

AG

--
Anthony Green                                               Cygnus Solutions
                                                       Sunnyvale, California