I'm new

ma haibing mah@rintintin.colorado.edu
Wed Nov 11 16:46:00 GMT 1998

Hello to all,

1. Can somebody point me some more reference/paper/document/code other
than several papers posted on the soureware web page? I want to learn more
detail about this project.

2. What's the mechanism of incorporating existing C/C++ code into the gcj
library so I can program in Java instead of C/C++? From my point of view,
a class called java.awt.Button may seem, to gcj, same as
gtk.widget.Window or Qt.widget.PushButton. Because these class can all be
viewed as "native".

Thanks for your help.

    Haibing Ma

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is
not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily
angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but
rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes,
always perseveres."

Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
Campus Box 425
University of Colorado
Boulder, CO 80309-0425
e-mail:mah@Colorado.EDU