Status?

Anthony Green green@cygnus.com
Tue Dec 8 10:43:00 GMT 1998

Terry wrote:
> Hi all.  This list has been very low volume since I joined.  Is the
> Cygnus Java project still active and moving forward?

Yes - we are working very hard on this project.

Check out:
      http://egcs.cygnus.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb/gcc/java/ChangeLog

These are the cvs logs for the egcs gcc/java/ChangeLog file.

Note that this is only the compiler work.  We have done significant
GDB and library/runtime work as well.  Please be patient; it won't be
too much longer now.

Thanks!

AG

--
Anthony Green                                               Cygnus Solutions
                                                       Sunnyvale, California