gcj/119: gcjh needs to output space before leading "::" with JArray's

Tom Tromey tromey@cygnus.com
Mon Dec 13 07:40:00 GMT 1999

The following reply was made to PR gcj/119; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tom Tromey <tromey@cygnus.com>
To: paul@pajato.com
Cc: java-gnats@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Re: gcj/119: gcjh needs to output space before leading "::" with JArray's
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 07:39:57 -0800 (PST)

 Hi, thanks for the bug report.
 I can't reproduce this bug.  For me, gcjh never prints JArray<::...>.
 My reading of the code is that the leading "::" is never generated in
 the case where decode_signature_piece is processing an array.

 Can you send me a simple (standalone) Java source file that
 demonstrates the bug?  That would help a lot.  Otherwise, I am going
 to close the PR.

 Tom