gcj/85

tromey@cygnus.com tromey@cygnus.com
Fri Nov 5 11:16:00 GMT 1999

The following reply was made to PR gcj/85; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: tromey@cygnus.com
To: apbianco@cygnus.com, bryce@albatross.co.nz,
  java-gnats@sourceware.cygnus.com, tromey@cygnus.com
Subject: Re: gcj/85
Date: 5 Nov 1999 19:05:16 -0000

 Synopsis: Compiler optimizes away private methods when native methods might access them

 Responsible-Changed-From-To: apbianco->tromey
 Responsible-Changed-By: tromey
 Responsible-Changed-When: Fri Nov  5 11:05:16 1999
 Responsible-Changed-Why:
     I fixed it.
 State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
 State-Changed-By: tromey
 State-Changed-When: Fri Nov  5 11:05:16 1999
 State-Changed-Why:
     I've checked in a fix for this.  Part of the fix is
     in gcc, and part in libgcj.  Please try it and get
     back to me.  If you can't try it, tell me and I'll
     just close the PR (since it works for me).

 http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&database=java&pr=85