gcj/61: Error when attempting to run a gcj-compile program.

Tom Tromey tromey@cygnus.com
Fri Oct 8 09:00:00 GMT 1999

The following reply was made to PR gcj/61; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tom Tromey <tromey@cygnus.com>
To: mabdelma@uwaterloo.ca
Cc: java-gnats@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Re: gcj/61: Error when attempting to run a gcj-compile program.
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 08:55:56 -0700

 I have never seen this particular bug before.

 Could you try debugging it?  Recent versions of gdb come with Java
 support.  (In fact just yesterday I saw an announcement for a gdb
 snapshot RPM which includes Java and thread debugging for Linux.)

 If you can't debug it, I'm afraid it will have to wait until someone
 who can has the time to look at it.  I don't know when that will be.

 Tom