[RFA] Fix JVMTI interpreted tests
Wed May 23 21:54:00 GMT 2007
This patch addresses problems with the interpreted JVMTI testsuite that
have crept in over the past few months. The most notable problems show
up in the getstacktrace test, which times out during the test run.
There are a bunch of bugs that caused this, and I believe this resolves
2007-05-23 Keith Seitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* include/java-interp.h (_Jv_InterpFrame::get_pc): Only deduct
one when pc_ptr is non-NULL.
* prims.cc (parse_init_args): Enable JVMTI with agentlib
and agentpath options.
* testsuite/lib/libjava.exp (exec_gij): Add new addl_flags
* testsuite/libjava.jvmti/jvmti-interp.exp (gij_jvmti_test_one):
Pass '-agentlib:dummyagent' when executing gij.
(gij_jvmti_run): Build dummy JVMTI agent before running tests,
and remove it when finished.
* testsuite/libjava.jvmti/dummyagent.c: New file.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4083 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Java-patches