A little testsuite cleanup

Anthony Green green@cygnus.com
Sun Oct 3 20:42:00 GMT 1999


I've just removed and renamed some files in the testsuite.

Case.java passes now, so I've removed the xfail marker.  I've also
renamed libjava.compile/test.exp to libjava.compile/compile.exp, and
libjava.lang/test.exp to libjava.lang/lang.exp.

Renaming these files make it easy just to run the tests in those
specific directories.  You specify the filename in RUNTESTFLAGS like
so..

make RUNTESTFLAGS="lang.exp" check

..but only in the testsuite directory.  This doesn't work from the top
level right now.


1999-10-02 Anthony Green <green@cygnus.com>

        * libjava.compile/Case.xfail: Removed.  This test should pass now.

        * libjava.compile/compile.exp: Copied from test.exp.
        * libjava.compile/test.exp: Removed.

        * libjava.lang/lang.exp: Copied from test.exp.
        * libjava.lang/test.exp: Removed.

-- 
Anthony Green                                               Cygnus Solutions
                                                       Sunnyvale, California


More information about the Java-patches mailing list