GCC workshop at university
David Malcolm
dmalcolm@redhat.com
Thu Sep 28 19:15:27 GMT 2023
On Wed, 2023-09-27 at 22:20 +0200, Benjamin Priour wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm in my final MSc year and figured after this weekend's Q&A
> that I could replicate David's workshop on a smaller scale within my
> university.
>
> Would that be doable/acceptable ?
That sounds like a great idea.
> Is there any need for special licensing ?
Feel free to use the materials from my workshop.
> What about uploading the
> session's recording afterwards ?
That would be good, but you should seek the permission of the
participants if they're going to be in the recording.
>
> To Dave:
> If the above is alright could I reuse some of your slides ?
Yes, though the slides (as such) were Red Hat-branded, so please change
that if you reuse them.
I've uploaded the slides to the wiki.
> I won't necessarily follow what you did, but some of them would be
> useful.
>
> Cheers to you all,
> Benjamin.
Thanks
Dave
More information about the Gcc
mailing list