Hybrid Business Proposal / Contract -7/14/2023 3:29:57 a.m.

Tran Van Dan office@ktta.ca
Fri Jul 14 10:29:57 GMT 2023

Greetings,

I am thrilled to introduce myself as Tran Van Dan, the Product
Sourcing Manager at Xpeng Sourcing Co. Ltd, a leading sourcing
and procurement powerhouse based in Hong Kong.

Today, I am excited to present an exceptionally lucrative and
highly profitable business opportunity that transcends the
confines of your current industry. Prepare to witness a venture
with immense potential for skyrocketing profits.

With your consent, I am eager to share an exclusive, detailed
presentation that delves into the captivating aspects of this
unparalleled opportunity. Brace yourself for a wealth-building
proposition that will undoubtedly leave you enthralled.

Thank you for your attention, and I eagerly anticipate your
permission to embark on this exciting journey of prosperity
together.

Warm regards,
Tran Van Dan
Product Sourcing Manager