[GSoC][C++: Compiler Built-in Traits]: Example Impls & Small Patches

Ken Matsui kmatsui@cs.washington.edu
Mon Feb 27 22:01:38 GMT 2023

Hi,

My name is Ken Matsui. I am highly interested in contributing to the
project idea, "C++: Implement compiler built-in traits for the
standard library traits." To understand how to implement those traits,
could you please give me some example implementations of the compiler
built-in traits, as well as some recommended traits to get started
with making small patches?

Also, I would appreciate receiving the contact information for the
project mentor, Patrick Palka.

Sincerely,
Ken Matsui