Second GCC 13.1 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org

Jakub Jelinek jakub@redhat.com
Wed Apr 19 13:39:53 GMT 2023

The second release candidate for GCC 13.1 is available from

 https://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/snapshots/13.1.0-RC2-20230419/
 ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/snapshots/13.1.0-RC2-20230419/

and shortly its mirrors.  It has been generated from git commit
r13-7226-g68997d4323cdcb.

The https://gcc.gnu.org/PR108969 fix didn't work out as intended,
so we had to revert the changes.  Please don't use the first
GCC 13.1 release candidate for anything, it contains symbols
13.1 final release will not contain.

I have so far bootstrapped and tested the release candidate on
x86_64-linux.  Please test it and report any issues to bugzilla.

If all goes well, we'd still like to release 13.1 on Wednesday, April 26th.