What replaces FOR_EACH_LOOP_FN

Gary Oblock gary@amperecomputing.com
Wed Mar 2 22:04:40 GMT 2022

Guys,

I've been working on an optimization for quite a bit of time and
in an attempt to move it to GCC 12 I found that FOR_EACH_LOOP_FN
no longer exists. I poked around in the archives and tried a Google
search but found nothing on it.

It suited my needs and I'd hate to have to rewrite a bunch of stuff.
What replaces it and how do I use?

Thanks,

Gary

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains information that is confidential and proprietary to Ampere Computing or its subsidiaries. It is to be used solely for the purpose of furthering the parties' business relationship. Any unauthorized review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.