[ANNOUNCEMENT] Mass rename of C++ .c files to .cc suffix is going to happen on Jan 17 evening UTC TZ
Richard Earnshaw
Richard.Earnshaw@foss.arm.com
Tue Jan 18 13:10:09 GMT 2022
On 17/01/2022 21:41, Martin Liška wrote:
> On 1/13/22 12:01, Martin Liška wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> Based on the discussion with release managers, the change is going to
>> happen
>> after stage4 begins.
>>
>> Martin
>
> Hi.
>
> The renaming patches have been just installed and I've built a few
> target compilers so far.
> I'll be online in ~10 hours from now so I can address potential issues
> caused by the patch.
>
> One note: I would recommend using:
> git config log.follow true
>
Is that worth adding to contrib/gcc-git-customization.sh ?
> That causes git log following changes of a file before it was renamed so
> that
> one can get a complete history.
>
> Cheers,
> Martin
R.
More information about the Gcc
mailing list