Good grief Charlie Brown

Paul Koning paulkoning@comcast.net
Tue Dec 13 19:20:39 GMT 2022

> On Dec 13, 2022, at 2:09 PM, Dave Blanchard <dave@killthe.net> wrote:
>
> Since my response did not get posted (maybe one of the words wasn't allowed? or because I attached binaries?) here it is again:

I'm puzzled.  What is your purpose?  What result do you expect from your messages?  What action would you like to see?

I see some vague hints that there are some issues.  If you want those to be addressed, you should report them as defects through the bug tracker.  To do so, you should be specific as to what's failing so others can reproduce what you did and see what goes wrong.

Apart from that, generic "I don't like what you guys did" is obviously just going to get ignored as meaningless ravings.

	paul