GCC 11.2.1 Status Report (2022-04-07)

Richard Biener rguenther@suse.de
Thu Apr 7 08:57:47 GMT 2022

Status
======

The gcc-11 branch is in regression and documentation fixing mode.
It's time to prepare for the release of GCC 11.3 as we have accumulated
quite a number of fixes since GCC 11.2 was released.  The plan is
to create a release candidate on Wednesday, April 13th, which is
in about one week and then follow with the release roughly a week
after that.

There are currently three P1 bugs which technically block the
release, we will not hold off releasing for PR102146 which is
extra testsuite failures on powerpc64le after backporting a change
from trunk.  The other two bugs (PR102300, PR103871) are assigned,
so please try to fix them until next week or provide reasoning
why the regression from GCC 11.2 can be ignored (both are rejects-valid).

Quality Data
============

Priority          #   Change from last report
P1              3     +   3
P2              448   + 186
P3              63    -  41
P4              223   +  17