GCC link error help!

桂永林 guiyonglin@huaqin.com
Mon Oct 11 03:23:21 GMT 2021

Hello GCC,
  we use gcc compiler to complile my project on windows10 system, but it always report bellow error:

c:/program files (x86)/gnu tools arm embedded/7 2018-q2-update/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/7.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: cannot find -lgh3x2x_drv_co
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [makefile:151: wd6110a.elf] Error 1

 It seems that the link can not fond some lib, but the real reason is that the project path and source code file on windows environment is too long. But,if we use the same GCC version to compile my project on Linux enviroment, it can compile sucess. The GCC compiler and source code we used on Linux is same with Windos.
 We don't know how the GCC restict the path lenth and source code file number on Windows, so we need your help us how to fix this problem?
Thanks!
OperaGui