Remove RMS from the GCC Steering Committee

Óscar Fuentes ofv@wanadoo.es
Sun Mar 28 02:27:17 GMT 2021

This was meant to be sent by private e-mail. I'm sorry it was sent to
the list by mistake, it was not my intention to stir this debate.

I invite everyone to keep discussing this topic in a cold-headed way.
Specially, I'll like to see the base problem (lack of diversity)
addresed, instead of its hypothetical cause (and even more hypothetical
solution.) Let's see if, for once, instead of grand symbolic gestures
that solve nothing the problem is attacked with effective and sustained
measures.

Sorry again for my intrusion on the list.