Remove RMS from the GCC Steering Committee

Thomas Rodgers rodgert@appliantology.com
Fri Mar 26 23:50:42 GMT 2021

On 2021-03-26 15:53, Hi-Angel via Gcc wrote:

> Hello! I don't know all the details, and it surprises me nobody is
> asking for them. Let me be the first.

A cursory reading of the top of Nathan's email states the reason for not
including the URLs, but ~half of the cited points come from Stallman's
own archives, which can be found at -

https://stallman.org/archive.html

And for the rest, Nathan clearly indicates where (for those skilled in
the ways of Let Me Google That For You) to find the same information.

> (disclaimer: I'm just a random reader of the ML)

Noted.