[Patch, committed] Fortran: Fix wording in intrinsic.texi's MIN (was: Minor error on MIN() page)

Tobias Burnus tobias@codesourcery.com
Wed Mar 10 20:27:20 GMT 2021

Thanks for the report. I have now applied the attached patch.

Tobias

On 10.03.21 20:44, Russ Childers via Gcc wrote:
> https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gfortran/MIN.html
>
> ...says
>
> "
> The return value corresponds to the maximum value among the arguments, and
> has the same type and kind as the first argument.
> "
>
> Should be "minimum value"
>
> Best,
> Russ Childers
Mentor Graphics (Deutschland) GmbH, Arnulfstrasse 201, 80634 München Registergericht München HRB 106955, Geschäftsführer: Thomas Heurung, Frank Thürauf