boostrap failure with newlib

Jonathan Wakely jwakely.gcc@gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 16:47:17 GMT 2021

On Sun, 28 Feb 2021 at 00:42, sotrdg sotrdg via Gcc <gcc@gcc.gnu.org> wrote:

> ../../../gcc/libssp/ssp.c: In function '__guard_setup':
> ../../../gcc/libssp/memcpy-chk.c:45:15: error: unknown type name 'size_t'
>    45 |               size_t len, size_t slen)

Please do not paste hundreds of lines of errors to this mailing list.
It belongs in bugzilla, and you know that.

I have re-enabled your bugzilla account, but the reason you keep being
banned for spamming is because you just paste hundreds of lines of
noise like this. Attaching a file containing the errors is more
sensible when there are hundreds of lines.