Otolaryngologists Contacts.

abigail richards abigail.richards10@outlook.com
Tue Jun 22 16:13:37 GMT 2021

Hi,

Hope you are safe and well.

I haven't heard from you since my initial email.

I really do not mean to be a bother, If you are not interested or if there is anyone else that I should be speaking with, do let me know.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks,
Abigail

From: abigail richards
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2020 12:03 PM
To: gcc@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Otolaryngologists Contacts.

Hi,

I wanted to check if you'd be interested in acquiring Otolaryngologists Contacts. For your sales and marketing initiatives?

Kindly review and let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the count and pricing for your review.

Regards,
Abigail Richards
Sr. Marketing Manager

To opt out, please reply with 'Unsubscribe' in the Subject Line.