[ranger-tech] How to use ranges within any pass with get_range_query()

Martin Jambor mjambor@suse.cz
Wed Jun 16 12:34:16 GMT 2021

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 10 2021, Aldy Hernandez via Gcc wrote:
> As part of the ranger development we have found that there are various
> pieces of the infrastructure that can be used independently, and we’d
> like to document them in the hopes that they are useful to others.  We
> will be contributing short posts documenting parts of the ranger, which
> we hope can become part of a more persistent documentation (wiki?
> Internal docs?).

Thank you very much for writing this up.  And yes, please add something
like this to gcc/doc/gccint.texi - perhaps after it is converted to
Sphinx, assuming that writing in that format is easier.

Thanks again,

Martin